Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rainbow

I have been feeling rather flat since Sunday. Tonight I was getting the washing in and God gave me a rainbow. I knew it was God saying everything is going to be ok I'm with you. As we have had totally blue sky's today and not a drop of rain, so I know the rainbow was just for me.

So many people I know are pregnant or just about to give birth, I'm happy for them, but at times it's so hard, I'm supposed to have a 7 month old if Alex survived. Otherwise I'm supposed to be four months pregnant, if we hadn't lost our last pregnancy in October. I don't know what this new year is going to bring, hopefully happiness and joy and contentment. But I just have to trust God and remind myself of his faithfullness.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you got that rainbow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really, REALLY hard to wait.

    I've found myself thinking a lot lately about my miscarriage after Isaac dieing in April. This was supposed to be my "rainbow" baby, so what does one do when your "rainbow" baby dies, too???

    ReplyDelete