Wednesday, March 31, 2010

One Day to Go

Well, this time last year the decision was made for me to give birth (via c-section) to Alex. As I had extreme polyhydramnious and was having trouble breathing. I feel so on edge, spent some of last night crying and I can feel the tears just waiting for the tap to be turn on and to be released again. This last two weeks with the lead up to Alex's birthday have been so hard. I thought I would have had a bad day on his actual birthday but the lead up has been so emotional. Much harder than expected. I miss him so much it hurts. I know he is safe and happy in Heaven but it still hurts. Love and miss you Alex James Murdoch.

2 comments:

  1. It does seem that the days leading up are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a rough milestone! I am so sorry!

    ReplyDelete